Looking for an insulation contractor in Northern California? Decrease your energy costs while reducing energy waste by simply improving the insulation in your home. Let Energy Savings Pros help you save money and energy.
Residential Northern CA Insulation in Greater Sacramento and San Francisco
Insulation removal Sacramento & San Francisco
Whether it’s for a new home, your current home, or an entirely new community being built, Energy Saving Pros can provide the installation services you need for residential and existing construction needs.
We specialize in the use of several types of installed insulation including:
- Attic Insulation Removal & Air Sealing: Air from your attic contributes significantly to the air you end up breathing in your home. With this method, we not only improve the energy efficiency in your home, but we can eliminate up to 30-50% of the dust in your home.
- Polyurethane Spray Foam: This spray foam is great for those harder-to-reach spots. Effective through every season, the foam is wet when first applied but then becomes thicker as it expands. Other benefits include reducing the infiltration of foreign air and providing a barrier from moisture.
- Blown-in Fiberglass: Fiberglass insulation is a very common form of home insulation. It contains small fibers of glass and is primarily installed in attics but is also effective in other areas of a home.
How We Distinguish Ourselves
We always make sure to air seal after we install fiberglass insulation so that your installation is the highest quality as possible. Eliminating air leaks helps maintain strong performance and lowers home energy costs.
For any project involving new homes or remodel insulation projects, Energy Savings Pros brings the efficiency and expertise you need.
Adding new insulation to the attic and/or walls of a home can dramatically reduce energy costs and help maintain comfortable temperatures during any season.
Energy Saving Pros can cover all of your re-insulation and construction project needs.
Commercial Insulation in Greater Sacramento and San Francisco
Energy Saving Pros has insulation and energy solutions expertise in many types of projects including commercial construction, industrial projects, agricultural buildings, etc.
If it’s an office or a new building project, the Energy Saving Pros Insulation Division can meet your needs. We install insulation in many types of buildings, including metal buildings.
For any project involving new buildings or remodel insulation projects, Energy Savings Pros Insulation Division brings the efficiency and expertise you need. We have partnered with contractors/builders on a number of commercial projects in Northern California.
Adding new insulation to existing structures can dramatically reduce energy costs and help maintain comfortable temperatures all year long.
Whether you need to re-insulate a building, office, or new structure being built, Energy Savings Pros Insulation Division can get the job done in a timely fashion.
Energy Saving Pros 100% Solar Powered Attic Fans are vital to establishing a home that is clean and energy efficient.
Solar Attic Fans
Our Solar Powered Attic Fans make use of passive vents to create and maintain better air circulation. This affordable solution will, in effect, pay for itself. Air conditioning costs in the summer will decrease significantly while the improved airflow, during the winter, will aid in preventing mildew and the growth of mold.
- 100% Solar – With power operation being 100% solar, operation during the day is free!
- Adjustable – The adjustable bracket of the solar panel helps to establish optimum exposure.
- Watertight – You will not experience any water leaks or have to do any maintenance.
- Adaptable – They will be able to work with almost all roofing systems and can fit on any roof pitch.
- Pest proof – The stainless steel screen keeps out all manner of pests and debris.
- Quick and easy installation – No structural changes, wiring, or painting required
Increase the longevity of your roof and decrease the work of your air conditioner with our Solar Powered Attic Fans
Reduce summer attic temperatures
Attic ventilation lowers the temperature of the attic during the hotter months. These temperatures can reach upwards of 160°F! Solar Powered Attic Fans create proper ventilation in any attic which can reduce temperatures by as much as 40°F.
Reduce unwanted moisture buildup in your attic
Even with vapor barriers, moisture buildup during cooler seasons can be a serious issue. Air leaks around ceiling light fixtures and exhaust fans attribute to this problem. Condensation on the actual framing structure and roof deck may lead to problematic mold, mildew, and rot.
The 100% Solar Powered Attic Fans carried by Energy Saving Pros are designed for all roof types and pitches. Our most popular residential model is the roof-mounted design which installs directly on most types of roofing. Our Solar Powered Attic fans even qualify for Federal Solar Tax Credits.
The Whole House Fan
Naturally cool your home with our whole house ventilation fan which pulls in cool air from open windows and exhausts heated air through the attic and roof. Designed for use during conditions when outside air is cooler than inside air, this model saves money spent towards energy, promotes cooling, and increases ventilation.
The whole house ventilation fan operates in an ultra-quiet manner, reduces energy costs, is compliant with CEC Title 24, and comes with convenient timer settings and a remote control or wall mounted switch.
We serve: Lincoln, CA – Chico, CA – Oakdale, CA – Cameron Park, CA – Vacaville, CA
Call 916-259-2501 to find the best option for your home and receive a free estimate. Our expert consultants would be happy to discuss any questions you may have. Call today.