AC installation & Service
Air conditioning Installation is a complex process. Here at Energy Saving Pros our team of professional’s offer superior quality installation of residential and commercial air conditioning unit’s with the use of the best equipment and premium materials, backed by our industry leading 10-year workmanship warranty on all new installed HVAC systems. The reason why our service is superior is we only hire certified professionals in our HVAC Division who have nearly 20+ years of experience. Here at Energy Saving Pros we are proud of the men and women who make up the HVAC Division, because without them we wouldn’t be the company we are today, a five star YELP rated HVAC Company. Give us a call today, so you can experience what you five star service is all about!
We Offer Residential & Commercial:
- Split Air Conditioning Systems (Split duct& Ductless)
- Air Conditioning Repair
- Air Conditioning Maintenance
- Residential & Commercial Service
- Maintenance Agreements
- Commercial Central Air Conditioners
Maintenance, Support And Repair
Maintenance Agreements HVAC Repair
We provide a full range of repairing and maintenance of HVAC systems including, but not limited to, industrial split systems.
Our team is equipped with all the diagnostic equipment necessary to complete any job. All work is completed in accordance to national and industry standards.
We can complete one-off repairs, – preventive maintenance, and periodic maintenance of HVAC systems. There is no job too big or small!
We have many of client’s ask why is it important to carry out maintenance on an HVAC systems?
The simple answer is, the life of HVAC system will be significantly shortened without maintenance. Dust and a variety of bacteria gets absorbed into the HVAC system and accumulates over time, creating a thick layer of these particles. At the very least this can clog drainage system’s causing water damage to your home. It can even clog your air filters. When the filter is clogged, the HVAC equipment not only becomes unable to perform its functionality, but also releases germs and dirt particles into your home, which can cause a number of health issues. Here’s an example we like to use: (example)
HVAC Systems cost as much as some vehicles. The vehicle manufacturers recommend regular maintenance on vehicles, on a regular basis. If you don’t follow the vehicle maintenance guidelines, it will substantially lessen the life of the vehicle. So, the question is, would you not change the oil in your vehicle?
Here’s a list of Major Maintenance of HVAC Systems:
Cleaning the indoor unit filters
Checking the operating pressure in the system
Refueling Freon per manufacturer specification.
Life & Safety check
Pre-season Units Preparation
The importance of preseason units prevention
You would probably think that the answer to this question is complicated, but really it’s not! If part of your HVAC system was not used in the summer or wintertime, it is recommended to take preventive measures before the next season begins, bi-annually. The changes of temperature throughout the year may cause a system failure when you start using it again, the time you really need to use it. It can begin consuming more energy and increasing your utility bill. Also, the formation of fungi may take place in the outside part of the conditioner, and it is going to spoil the air in your room when the conditioner starts working. What we offer is a trouble-free operation, which includes the following:
Checking the pressure of refrigerant
Cleaning the blower motor and surrounding area’s
Checking refrigerant leakage
Checking electrical connections
Checking the evaporator coil
Inspecting the thermostat
Annual “tune-up” and inspections
- A thorough examination of system components including coils and contactors is highly recommended.
- Over time, coils may become dirt incrusted. Dirty coils cause a cooling system to work less efficiently. A unit with dirty coils uses more electricity, cools less effectively, and places undo stress on the compressor.
- Likewise, burned contactors compromise the efficiency of a cooling system and can cause damage to the compressor. An annual inspection allows a technician to identify dirty coils and burned out contactors before they cause long-term damage to your system. It is much cheaper maintaining a preventive approach verses replacement expensive parts.
- Clean air filters improve the efficiency of your system and improve the quality of air circulating through your home or place of business.
- Cleaning and treating condensation lines is a necessity.
- Clogged condensation lines and drain lines can cause water (moisture accumulated by your air conditioning system) to leak through your ceilings or walls.
- Electric components can become worn can create a fire hazard or can cause your unit to unexpectedly break down.
- Inspecting the electrical components are essential in order to prevent serious problems.
- Measurement of units power usage. The efficient power usage generally indicates that a unit is working correctly and reliably.
Our experts carry out the installation of heating systems in accordance to industry standards and manufacturers installation requirements.. Today, there are many heating systems to choose from. The key to your selection is teaming up with the right heating contracting. We at Energy Saving Pros ensure you have all the information possible to make an educated decision.
Heating System Repair
We understanding that buying a new Heating Systems isn’t always in the budget, so at Energy Saving Pros we work with our clients to mitigate the shock of the purchase by trying to stretch the life the existing system as long as possible.
Heating System Preventative Maintenance
As mentioned in the HVAC maintenance section the importance in servicing your system on a regular basis is paramount to the longevity of your system. When dealing with heating units you actually add in a health safety portion to the importance. While your heater is not in use, the molecules can build up, which could eventually cause dangerous carbon monoxide to build up in your living area. Also, heater pipes can get rusted or disconnected, creating a dangerous leak.
Before the cold season starts, give your family peace of mind by servicing your heating system.