Solar and Whole Home Energy Efficiency Consultants
Energy saving Pros is a full-service energy solutions provider; we help businesses, homeowners, municipalities and schools integrate alternative energy production and energy efficiency. Since 2008, Energy Saving Pros has been dedicated to renewable energy and helping our clients and partners make going solar a successful investment. We are unwavering in our commitment to quality and service. Today, Energy Saving Pros is proud to be one of the fastest growing PV developers and installers on the West coast.
Energy Saving Pros is seeking self-driven and coachable individuals with an entrepreneurial mindset. We will provide each person with training and support regarding our whole-home approach. Upon completion of training, individuals will receive leads that are generated by Energy Saving Pros as well as coaching regarding best practices to obtaining referrals and self-generating leads. This is a commission-only position with no cap on your potential earnings. If you are looking for a rewarding career with a desire to learn and are self-motivated, come make your mark on a growing and dynamic company
– Follow up with our current and future solar customers to offer them a whole home approach and different energy options.
– Diligently acquire new clients to profitably grow Energy Saving Pros’ whole home solution division by selling their available renewable energy services and associated products.
– Develop and maintain strong relationships with existing client’s and have a solid understanding of their needs to maintain a very high public rating on Yelp and Social Media.
– Drive the sales process from lead generation and initial contact through contract closing and referrals in the assigned territory and customer segments.
– Collect all necessary information and documents from clients to allow Energy Saving Pros to provide a complete analysis of their home’s energy efficiency.
– Deliver presentations to clients and groups to demonstrate Energy Saving Pros’ capabilities and value propositions and represent Energy Saving Pros at trade shows and industry conferences.
– Promote a positive work environment, develop effective working relationships and demonstrate effective teamwork and team selling.
– Maintain effective communication with clients and co-workers.
– Contribute to achievement of team goals and objectives.
– Must possess unquestionable integrity and always be willing to do what is right for the client and the company
– Proven ability to achieve and exceed sales targets
– Strong people skills with the ability to communicate effectively in person, verbally and in writing
– Must possess a strong work ethic with attention to detail and be able to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple deadlines
– Must demonstrate a professional appearance and demeanor
– Possess great customer service skills and promote a positive work environment
– Own a Personal Computer (PC)
– Working vehicle, some travel required - Valid driver’s license
– Strong computer skills, specifically with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
– 1 year solar and/or home improvement experience
– Experience with jobnimbus.com
– Skills or experience with Insulation/Windows/Lighting or other efficiency upgrades
Salary and Benefits:
– Bonuses/Incentives on top of commission
– On-going training
– Career growth opportunities through our leadership development program